Frequently Asked Questions
- I can't get through to the office out of hours & I have an emergency?
- Where can I buy a fluorescent tube/starter?
- What can I do if I cannot afford to pay a rechargeable invoice?
- I'm unhappy about a repair charge that I've been invoiced for?
- Can I make an alteration/improvement to my home?
- What do I do if my CO alarm is sounding?
- How can I access my account online?
- There are dumped items in the stair/mess in the bin store?
- Have you got the number for Gas and Boiler Repairs?
I can't get through to the office out of hours & I have an emergency?
You should be able to get through to emergency repairs from our mainline number outside of office hours. However, if for some reason this is not possible, you can phone direct: Emergency Gas Heating Repairs 01698 743 609, all other Emergency Repairs 0345 604 4686.
Where can I buy a fluorescent tube/starter?
Most DIY stores stock them for example, B & Q or Homebase.
What can I do if I cannot afford to pay a rechargeable invoice?
If you cannot afford to settle the invoice in one lump sum, please contact Lynne McDonald on 0131 272 5028 who can set up a repayment plan for you, which will allow you to pay the invoice off over a period of several months.
I'm unhappy about a repair charge that I've been invoiced for?
If you would like further information about the invoice, or do not feel that the charge is justified, please submit your concerns to Neil Munro our Property Services Manager. You can do this in writing, either by letter or email.
Can I make an alteration/improvement to my home?
You can apply for permission using the online form on the Contact us page.
What do I do if my CO alarm is sounding?
The CO alarm will ‘chirp’ intermittently and a yellow light will show if the battery needs replaced.
If there is a CO leak it will be a red light that shows and the alarm sound will be continuous. Please contact National Grid on 0800 111 999.
How can I access my account online?
Please contact Leigh Pettigrew our IT Officer on 0131 272 5010 email@example.com who will help set this up for you.
There are dumped items in the stair/mess in the bin store?
- If you want to report that items have been dumped in your stair or communal areas please contact us with details of what has been dumped and by who.
- We carry out a monthly clean of our bin stores. However refuse collection is the responsibility of The City of Edinburgh Council. You can contact them on 0131 529 3030 or log this on their website.
Contact: Office Contact details. www.edinburgh.gov.uk
Have you got the number for Gas and Boiler Repairs?
01698 743 609. Contact our gas contractor directly on this number to arrange for your gas to be uncapped.
Get in touch
6 Westburn Ave,