House Exchange

If you currently have a tenancy with any Registered Social Landlord but would like to move, then an option would be to look for a mutual exchange. House Exchange is a specially designed website  for tenants looking to do an exchange.

If your landlord is a House Exchange Partner you can register for free to search for a home swap (Prospect is registered), if not you can still register with House Exchange for a small fee.

If you find someone you would like to exchange with then you need to approach each landlord involved and they will talk you through the process involved.

Please call our office if you would like more information on this.

Get in touch

Prospect Community Housing
6 Westburn Ave,
Wester Hailes,
EH14 2TH