No Smoking In Stairs

Picture3 detail

We want to remind all tenants that smoking is not permitted in any part of our common stairs. We recently had to deal with fire damage in a Clovenstone Gardens stair that was caused by dropped cigarettes. It was extremely fortunate that this fire did not lead to more serious consequences. Smoking is not permitted in any part of a common stair. It is a fire hazard and puts everyone living there at risk. In the event of a fire, the stair is the only escape route. We are in the process of putting up No Smoking signs in all the stairs as a reminder. We would ask all residents to help us, and ensure that you and any visitors to your home do not smoke in these areas.

Share this article

Get in touch

Prospect Community Housing
6 Westburn Ave,
Wester Hailes,
EH14 2TH
0131 458 5480